Friday, June 27, 2008

Insomnia

Tonight, I am up blogging at 1 am. For some that's late, for others thats the best time. Previously, I wrote about the waiting. I can't stop thinking about all the possibilities in life. I want to learn, I want to see this place or go to that, blah blah blah. I wish every night i could retain this level of motivation. I'm so excited about the possibilities that I cannot sleep. So while I sit here in bed, I'm faced with the anguish of not being able to do the things i want to do, at this moment, and going to sleep- which coincidently is also what I want to do. Craziness, I know. I would however take this over a broken spirit. With that I bid you adieu.

1 comment:

John Snyder said...

you need to blog and twitter more so I can stalk you from 1,500 miles away.